Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Shoulder mount forms??

sw outdoor nut

What do you guys consider when picking out the form you want for a shoulder mount. I shot my biggest deer ever Nov 8 and he is a NT 15 pointer. I have several other deer, but I wanted to get your suggestions. It is kind of hard to highlight a side when he has character on both sides. Thanks

If you want to show off the rack I would suggest a full sneak with a sweep depending on where you are going to put it in the house then would recommend the semi with the sweep the same way.

Full Sneak sweep right...
2604Frnt.jpg

Semi Sneak sweep right
2600Frnt.jpg

i have 2 mounts and i chose to pick mounts that best recreated how the deer was postured when i took the shot

Alot depends on who makes the forms also, a makenzie full sneak and a joe meder series look completly different.Meder forms in the full sneak and semi sneak have an off set shoulder.i like meder full sneak offset shoulder the best.

Im a big fan as well of the a version of the sneak. Usually semi sneak. A buddy shot a buck with a lot of mass, great width, and really poor tine length. His mount is a semi sneak right sweep with his nose tipped back. Really shows off the beams.

Top Bottom