Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

sims vibration laboratory

mdwsthntr

Hey guys,

I shoot a Mathews Z-Max and I'm thinking of using some SVL products this year; specifically their modular stabilizer system, stealth limb savers and string leech. Have any of you guys tried these products and if so what did you think? Thanks for your help guys.

The modular system, is in my opinion, the best thing going. The limb savers are a must. As far as the string leech I have not used them but my understanding is they don't last very long. I do use the cable dampener and like it. I think you'll see, or should I say hear, a big difference!

I use the modular system and like it, I also use limb savers, wouldn't shoot a bow without them
smile.gif

I put two string leaches on my PSE and they flew off after about ten shots.

I have several of Sims products on my Q2...
and they definitely help.
Limbsaver Modular Stabilizer
Stabilizer Enhancer
Limb Savers
Insulator Wrap
String Leeches

I don't put on my string leeches until just before the season begins. I only loose 1-2 fps with them so it doesn't affect my sights, though I always check my bow after putting them on. After the season I take them off. I've talked to several people who've had them break and fly off, luckily I haven't had that happen yet. I can tell you they take all noise from my bowstring
smile.gif

Good Luck
TB

Limb savers are a must. I also use a sims stabelizer and cable guard dampners on my SQ2 with great success. I tried the string leeches but went back to the wiskers. They didn't fly apart or anything, I just thought the wiskers did a better job.

i agree with headgear limbsavers are a must on any hunting bow. i own a hoyt magnatec and it was kinda noisy when i first got it but i put the solid limb savers the sims cable dampers the simbs cable slide the sims stabalizer enhancer. and the sims mini limb savers on my quiver and it shut that bow up for good!!!!

BOWHUNTINGFOOL

there's a new product out, though i can't recal who makes it, called a hush kit. it has 4 little rubber thingys that are basically string leeches that go OVER your bow string not into the string, they work wonderfully and don't fly off or get cut in two. the system also comes with a rubber dampener that goes onto your cable guard. great stuff, i saw it at scheel's last time i was in.

Top Bottom