Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sioux City Men Guilty

blake

Life Member
NEWS:

From the Iowa DNR:

Sioux City Men Plead Guilty to Over-limit of Catfish

ONAWA – Two Sioux City men pleaded guilty in July after they were found in possession of 45 channel catfish over the legal limit on June 13. The daily limit for channel catfish caught from Iowa rivers is 15 fish per angler.

Huy Xuan Trinh, 37, and De Nguyen, 41, both from Sioux City, were observed catching channel catfish and putting them in a cooler while fishing on the Little Sioux River, near Blencoe.

The men pleaded guilty to five counts each of being over limit for channel catfish and paid fines totaling $1,665. Both men face the loss of their fishing privileges for three years.

1-800-532-2020
TURN IN POACHERS!

tiplogo.gif

TIP

hoofline.gif

Huy Xuan Trinh & De Nguyen :D

Those letters strung together are the FIRST thing my eyes picked out when I opened the post, and I didnt even need to read the rest it. Call me profiling...:rolleyes:

Profiling...........If you don't be careful bowhuntr311 you have have to go to the Whitehouse and drink beer with President Obama, Huy Xuan Trinh & De Nguyen. I hope you like Budwieser? :drink2:

hoofline.gif

Top Bottom