Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sister Deer

C

cmruff

My sister's deer. Laying on the Camo Crusier.
4229Sister_2.JPG

That is awesome, you go girl!
smile.gif
That's a really cool buck too, I like the dark forehead.

nice pic, and a dandy buck. you need to send your "auto-colorist" to iowa city, i could think of a corsica that could use a flashy paint job like that

p.s. you should probably post your sister's age, to save tjay the embarrassment of letting his hormones speak for him
grin.gif

She is 23, an industrial engineer and single. Her phone will cost ya $$$..
grin.gif

Iowa....Whitetail.com. Gee! I thought the only drooling and leering would be for four legged deer.Whitetail now has a double meaning. Isn't that special???
blush.gif

Maybe this is why there aren't very many women who post here...??
blush.gif

I know you're all just having fun, but remember - female hunters deserve respect from the male hunting community. As hunters we can be just as serious and dedicated as men, and with more and more women getting involved, a lot of people feel that women are very important to the future of hunting.
smile.gif

Once again, congratulations to your sister on a great buck!
smile.gif

Congratulations on a fine harvest. I would love to hear the story of the hunt.

I think Kat has a good point. One way to judge a potential reply is ask yourself is this something you'd like to see said about your sister, your daughter or your wife if you posted her picture with a deer.

When on other threads also ask yourself if your post is something you'd like them to read. Personally I'd like to see lots of kids and women in the sport of bowhunting. I say let's make them feel welcome in the sport and on this site.

Just a thought,
grin.gif

Deerstroyer,

Please extend my congratulations to your sister on taking a great buck! Way to go!
grin.gif

Old Buck

Top Bottom