Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sitka Fanatic Series

Jdubs

Well, I pulled the trigger yesterday and bought a Sitka Fanatic jacket. The price stings but I hope it's worth the ching. I had to order it and might use the excuse of a cold spring turkey morning to try it out. Anyone have any experience with this stuff?

I have most of the Sitka stuff, very expensive, but very good. I used the 90% set for my Yukon bow Moose hunt. I use the Ascent set for early season and I used my Fanatic set for late winter deer never even came close to getting cold, great stuff. I think this is the time of year when you can get 20% off all Sitka stuff from certain sites. Actually the rain gear is really nice too.

Last edited:
I received the fanatic jacket today and have to say it's well made, quiet, and warm. It's cold here so I gave it a little test run and it's nice. I wasn't sure I would like the diaganol zipper but it's cool enabling the inclusion of a kangaroo pouch for warm hands. I'll give it a try in spring turkey and have a better review then, but so far so good.

Worn all Sitka for last two hunting seasons here and an Elk Trip to Idaho - awesome stuff. Not one single tear, bad zipper, ripped seam or anything - still like new. I love them!

I bought the Sitka light weight rain gear, jacket and pants. It's excellent, very high quality.
You're getting what you pay for with this stuff.

Top Bottom