Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

smoke pole!

leadhead

I just went out and shot my new loader and WOW is that cool! I'm deer hunting second season with a doe tag and then going late season with the loader. I ended up buying a Knight vision and it shoots sweet, much better than my older CVA. What is eveyone else shooting as far as brands? I had a hard time choosing between the Knight and the T/C Omega, hope I made the right choice.

you made a good choice, Knight makes a great front stuffer...

but,
i shoot a T/C Encore topped with a Nikon Monarch
and i love it!

Shootin the Encore, currently topped with a piece of crap. That should hopefully change this weekend.

i did look/hold the Encore and it felt great! but my only issue with it was, i was after a loader and didn't really need the rifle barrels living here in Iowa. I did top my Knight with a Nikon scope as well.

i shoot a T/C Omega, no scopes here in MN. My dad is shooting a Hawkin that i built for him. shot his first deer with it last weekend.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leadhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> where are all the Knight guys at? </div></div>

hoofline.gif

We are here!

I own a .50 cal Knight Disc Extreme, a .36 Cal Knight (rare), and a TK2000 Shotgun.

IMO they are the best muzzleloaders on the market, truly “Born to Hunt”. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gifKnight

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

No Knights for me. The only one I own is for sale.
Weapon of choice this year is a Davide Pedersoli .54 rolling block.
100 grains of 3f pushing 425 grains of Great Plains bullet.

RollingBlock.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LIV4RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.45 caliber knight disc extreme, topped with a leaupold vari-x II 3x9x40. </div></div>

Same here other than mine is a .50 caliber.

Knight Disc Elite and Knight Bighorn. The Disc Elite took out a coyote @ 150 yards yesterday afternoon. The Bighorn has a light load in it now and is in the hands of a young man who has it sighted in and is ready to bag his first deer with it.

Top Bottom