Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Snagging trip Saturday Febuary 6th

sofakingfast_1

If anyone wants to go snagging this Saturday come down to Keokuk, Iowa. Dust off your boat and bring it down this way. Ill point you in the right direction. Its open water. Im gonna bring a few people to snag into some carp. Need some buffalo for the fryer and asian for cut bait. There will be another boat coming down, they are going to catfish.

If anyone is interested let me know. Weather looks decent.

The weather didn't cooperate friday night so the people who planned on going couldnt make the trip. Me and the girlfriend ended up heading out at about 3 oclock to try to catch a few fish. First time out in our new boat. We found the fish pretty quick. Caught 1 or 2 every cast. One decent sized spoonbill. Heres video of a good sized asian carp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvV40t9UXW8

Great vid Calvin, I would love to see more snaggin' footage, you should put a bunch together and I'll help you edit it! (If you want of course, :grin: )

Nice work!

Heck ya Thomas. I got a new HD camcorder for Christmas with internal memory and all that raz. We will be using it from now on. Me and the girlfriend are gonna take a bunch of video this year. If you really wanna throw a video together just let me know! :) Me and Annie fish catfish tournaments.Won 5 or 6 last year. We got a few sponsors for this year so were thinking about taping videos of the tournaments also. Cant wait for ice out.

I have a couple trips planned to come down. Probably wait until march or so, but keep me posted on how things are going!!

Great vid!

Top Bottom