Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Snow Camo??

DOR

Life Member
Who uses what for snow camo? What is your favorite pattern for late season? Post a pic if you have one.

NatGear by far, it's the shizzle Dizzle. Blends in better than any other........

[ QUOTE ]
NatGear by far, it's the shizzle Dizzle. Blends in better than any other........

[/ QUOTE ]

Shizzle Dizzle...
cool.gif

I like that!
grin.gif

I use Realtree Snow camo, and I have had fantastic results, I have had tree rats run between my legs as I stood still during a deer stalk.

Use NatGear but think Predator is better, just can't buy it when I already have the Natty.

If I am ground hunting I use a white pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt over my cold weather gear. If I am in a tree I use predator.

It looks like you can order direct. One thing I noticed was that the coveralls at this link didn't look like the image posted here on IaWhitetail. Coveralls

Limb,
I thought something was fishy, as your only option on the page with the coveralls is winter white but that was not the pattern they were showing. Go figure...

9.99 for snow mask, 28.99 for the pants, and 39.99 for the parka.

Thanks for the input guys.
grin.gif

Top Bottom