Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Snow geese hunting outfitter question

shooter42

Hey guys I am looking for some advice. Myself and a group of friends (5 people total possibly) are trying to plan a trip this spring to do some snowgeese hunting in SD, Nebraska or Missouri. We have been searching the internet and have been looking up a few different outfitter options. I figured it would be beneficial to check with you all and see if you have had any positive past experiences with any specific outfitters that you could share with me along with any other advice.

I know it is probably getting late to be booking a hunt but we would like to get something set up this week if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Call Mitch Downs. I made a living for 8 years in that profession and this is the guy I recommend.

(515) 835-2280

I second Mitch. Really good buddy of mine, knows his stuff and will put you on birds,. They hunt solely over full bodies so your shots are great and half the price of most of the guys running spreads down that way.

This is their website, since everybody loves pictures ;) (Their website says Northern Missouri, but last year they ventured into Nebraska, so I'm sure they'll accommodate for whatever works best/where ever the highest number of birds are)

http://www.highviewoutfitting.com/

Tell him Crouch sent ya!

Last edited:
Booner,

I would bet there are good odds we've crossed paths before. You a hometown buddy or Ames buddy of Mitch's?

Yep sure is. That was a good guess.

NE Iowa gave it away haha! You, me, Brett and Mitchell drank a few beers and ate some pizza over in Dirty D couple years back if I remember right! Heard a lot about ya from those boys. Small world.

Top Bottom