Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Snowblower for tractors

droptine37

Life Member
Does anyone here have a snowblower they would recommend for a 4320 john Deere tractor? It's a 47 hp tractor and I would rather have a blower that mounts to the fel rather than On the 3 point. I have looked at a couple setups over the Internet but I was just wanting to see if anyone here had any ideas for me. I am just finishing up our house and have a driveway a little over 500 feet long. Just don't want to have to count on someone else plowing my drive. Thanks for the help

I saw a setup recently that a guy had put together from a company called Lorenz. They make a pretty cool setup for bigger tractors. I have no idea if it works well but it's a start for you.

Does anyone here have a snowblower they would recommend for a 4320 john Deere tractor? It's a 47 hp tractor and I would rather have a blower that mounts to the fel rather than On the 3 point. I have looked at a couple setups over the Internet but I was just wanting to see if anyone here had any ideas for me. I am just finishing up our house and have a driveway a little over 500 feet long. Just don't want to have to count on someone else plowing my drive. Thanks for the help

Do you have a mid pto? You'll need that for a front mount, which works slick compared to a rear mount.

The Lorenz kit uses a rail system to transfer power from the rear PTO up to the front.

If your 4320 does have a mid PTO and especially a loader then you'll have your pick of several different brands of blowers.

Years ago I had a Lorenz 3 pt blower on a JD 755 it would really move snow , much smaller unit than you are talking. That unit could blow thru 5 ft. drifts....no bull. however it was miserable to operate , no matter what way the snow was blowen enough ended in the operators face. so much that you could hardly open your eyes, If you have a cab go for it , I now have a 45 HP NH with a loader that works fine. The Lorenz blower was built heavy , worked great, I just didnt have a cab.

Top Bottom