Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

So many things wrong about this video

Wow, those guys are my heroes. I hope that they get a TV show on the pursuit sportsmans channel or at least make a DVD.

I watched about 5 minutes and couldn't handle it anymore. Who Freaking whoops and hollers like that after downing a deer and a drive is still going on? Idiots!!!

After a few minutes I said,"They must be from MIch", Sure enough they were!. Reminds me of why I left MI! Also probably why I see so few doe around my place.That is good fuel for the anti-Hunting Lobby. Can't blame em with footage like that. Real respect for the beautiful creatures. Even more amazing,,78 positive views? Reminded me of one Thanksgiving morning in Mi. I had state land right across the road. I heard shot guns blasting on and off from the strip all morning. Finally saw 4 red coats standing in the road in front of my house. I stood out front. They mustered up courage to walk up to me and ask me if they could surround a small swale of brush, next door to my house. We've been shootin at a doe all morning, they said,,and she is in there. I said OK. They surrounded the swale, and gave her some more blasts,,laughing as they did. I was sick. Might have been those boys on the video?,,or their relatives..SAD..

At 44:58 while watching the buck swim across the lake one of them comments in the back round, "Hey, it's all legal." Bar none the biggest group of D Bags I have seen together at one time.

55 seconds in, starting out with beer cans everywhere, I think I know where this is going.....

I am in 15 mins now, I haven't seen anything illegal yet I don't think. What are you guys seeing?
So far, I honestly am not seeing anything too bad. Watching in spurts as I get a little R&R time. I will say, gun drives are not for me. There's no way this is my style of hunting - no way for me on whistles, orange armies & RUNNING DEER that are my targets- no thanks. But- for much of Iowa, this is the norm. Not surprised folks are from Michigan. I guess I'm not surprised SO FAR because I grew up in Michigan surrounded by 1 million yahoo's declaring war on every creature alive Nov 15. So thankful this isn't my type of hunting & I own my own land and make my own rules for gun season. But- still their right thus far to do this, tuning back in and please let me know what I'm looking for after the 15 min mark.....

Sligh1 said:
I am in 15 mins now, I haven't seen anything illegal yet I don't think. What are you guys seeing?
So far, I honestly am not seeing anything too bad. Watching in spurts as I get a little R&R time. I will say, gun drives are not for me. There's no way this is my style of hunting - no way for me on whistles, orange armies & RUNNING DEER that are my targets- no thanks. But- for much of Iowa, this is the norm. Not surprised folks are from Michigan. I guess I'm not surprised SO FAR because I grew up in Michigan surrounded by 1 million yahoo's declaring war on every creature alive Nov 15. So thankful this isn't my type of hunting & I own my own land and make my own rules for gun season. But- still their right thus far to do this, tuning back in and please let me know what I'm looking for after the 15 min mark.....

Watch for shooting @ a buck treading in water. " not legal to shoot lead projectiles in or over water" also these dumb asses don't tag anything. Based on the 2 videos I have watched. They shoot from rr tracks and road right of ways. In one video they are actually standing on a paved roadway and shooting. Not to mention the walkie talkies in their 22 min 2005 video. Just pisses me off the dumb asses ( yes my new favorite word is dumb asses) come here and hunt.

Last edited:
Watch for shooting @ a buck treading in water. " not legal to shoot lead projectiles in or over water" also these dumb asses don't tag anything. Based on the 2 videos I have watched. They shoot from rr tracks and road right of ways. In one video they are actually standing on a paved roadway and shooting. Not to mention the walkie talkies in their 22 min 2005 video.
Forward the link to the DNR.

JNRBRONC said:
Forward the link to the DNR.

I researched today on who to send it to, but couldn't quite figure out where it should go. If I send it to the general email box, I'm afraid it might not get the attention it deserves.

Top Bottom