Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

solo hunter

mb1

I'll be hunting solo on public ground and staying in Albia 11/2-11/12. If anyone is doing the same and would like to hookup to maybe help each other out if needed, would be great. Let me know. Thanks

I would rather be a solo hunter! That way you have only yourself to blame if things get screwed up!!!!! Good luck!

I don't live anywhere near there, but good luck! Show us the big one when you put it on the ground!

Ill be flying solo in Centerville on 80 private acres....wish I had someone to hunt with but we'l see how the first year in Iowa goes

Thanks guys! I don't mind hunting alone and do it a good bit at home but it would be nice to know someone if you had some troubles or need help getting one out. This has been my main concern with hunting public.
Good luck to you down there in Centerville! That's not to many miles away from Albia!

i might be doing some hunting down around chariton so just pm me whenever you need help and Il see what i can do.

Bring a good deer cart if you can. Worth its weight in gold on the public down there. You can get way back in there that is for sure.

Top Bottom