Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some info for my friends here

Shovelbuck

Some info for my friends.....This coming Monday, the 21st, I check into St. Francis hospital in my home town for a procedure to hopefully fix the heart trouble I've been having since before Christmas. It's not an overly complicated procedure, but with anything like this, there's always risks. :( If all goes well, this trouble will be gone.

In his chest beat the heart of a true mountain man. How they gonna fix that?

Sooooo, you shavin south of the border or are they gonna do it for ya? Remember they're not laughin at ya, well, OK, they are.

Uncomplicated eh? I’m guessin you are either getting stents, an ablation/EP study, cardioverted, or a AICD/pacer placed. Some you need to shave for some you don’t. Shave anyway, you’ll love the itch.

Last edited:

Sooooo, you shavin south of the border or are they gonna do it for ya? Remember their not laughin at ya, well, OK, they are.

Uncomplicated eh? I’m guessin you are either getting stents, an ablation/EP study, cardioverted, or a AICD/pacer placed. Some you need to shave for some you don’t. Shave anyway, you’ll love the itch.

Bonker.....your terrible!!!;) No shaving necessary.:way:

Sooooo, you shavin south of the border or are they gonna do it for ya? Remember they're not laughin at ya, well, OK, they are.

Dang, I wish I would have known this...I would have done it myself instead of 60 year old Vicky. I was laughing so hard I had tears pouring out. My wife sat there and laughed as well....with me, not at me....

On a serious note, just had minor work on my ticker a month ago as well Shovel...if you'd like to talk, shoot me a PM. Not fun to think about, but they definitely know what they're doing... Saying a prayer for ya now...

Top Bottom