Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some people

doah.gif
wtf.gif

It's people like that that make you wonder how humans have survived this long.... idiots!

I remember this story, as two of the kids that put the decoy on the road were star football players for the local High School. The judge ruled that they could serve their time after season was over, which caused a huge public outcry of favoritism.

Bad deal every way you look at the situation.

I thought it was kind of a funny story at first. Sounds like something my friends and I would have done when I was growing up. But then you you hear the accident caused the one kid to have brain damage that changes things big time. That is too bad. Plus it doesn't sound like enough punishment if some one got that hurt.

I for 1 will call the drivers that swerved off the road retards just like the kids who did this. Cry victim all you want, you don't go off the road or even into the other lane, you're much better off hitting the brakes and taking a little front end damage.

Top Bottom