Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Some TN bucks (pic heavy)

I've never even hunted Iowa (would love too) but I joined this site anyways because I love looking at all of the big buck pictures!

Here's a few TN bucks from the past two years.

This guy was my focus for 2013. I concentrated my cams on him after seeing he was likely a 140" 2.5 year old eight point last year. I'd guess him right at a 150 this year. He's my favorite deer I've ever gotten on camera. Not the biggest though.

Last year

This guy just showed up.. or I just finally got a picture anyways

Two more from this year. The velvet buck was killed by a neighbor

This one is a ghost and very camera shy after getting a burst of flash in his eyes. We found the antler that we got in the photo. It would have easily scored over 70 inches if the G3 wasn't chewed off. We also found the year before's set and it was only a 137" set given an estimated 17" spread.

Nicknamed this old dude the warrior buck. I have no history with him. He comes from the same property as the above buck and the first buck I posted. I just picked it up last year. Unfortunately this deer never showed back up.

I chased this buck hard (followed him since he was a screwed up 5x3 in 2010), but he always shifted his range before hunting got good. I saw him once at 70 yards, but I can't shoot that far.

Last year was great for cameras. We got several more big mature bucks, but those three were my favorite. This year only 4 bucks worth showing, but our group did end up killing two VERY nice bucks. Neither were mine of course :p

This one scored 146. Never got pictures,but was passed last year due to him breaking off his whole left side.

No history whatsoever with this one. Scored 149

Last edited:
Impressive bunch of deer for sure! Looking forward to seeing what this year produces for you! Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the site, thanks for sharing your pics looks like some great potential for 2014

Thanks guys. I'm pretty excited about 2014. I lost the property that the smaller velvet buck was on, but I found a public land spot that will make up for it. I'm excited to look for antlers on it. I'll be sure to post whatever I find there in the shed forum.

Cool to see Tennessee growing deer like that. Shame on me for not knowing what your state was capable of producing. Very nice deer.

Top Bottom