Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sorry about firing everyone up!

tracker

Life Member
When I had scored my deer the first time I was under the understanding that the tine measurements were from the center of the main beam, not so, I found out. I have never had a deer scored in the past and was going off of heresay on how to get the measurements. After a website visit to get the proper form for measuring and a cable instead of a tape I have come to a score of 191. Sorry if this has irritated anyone, didn't mean to mislead anyone for any gain on my behalf. I am still very happy with this deer regardless of the outcome of the score. Still the best of luck to everyone this fall!

191, 181, 201 who the heck cares that is one heck of a deer Tracker no matter the score! Getting excited is what it is all about. Now go thin the doe herd!
waytogo.gif

What Limb said!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Man who cares about what that thing scores.....that is an awesome animal!

Great job again!

No problem Tracker. I did the same thing the first time I scored my bucks. I agree with the other guys, scores are for the statisticians but that bowkill of yours (and ML for that matter) are just plain great bucks no matter what the numbers add up to.

Brent

Sounds like it was a learning experience. Just keep in mind that no scoring system ever devised can truly measure a successful hunt. I think I've said that before on here, but it's worth repeating.

Congratulations again, Tracker!

Didn't irritate me, score doesn't matter, he's awesome, some of the best bucks I've seen don't score worth a rat's arse!!! #'s are for mathematicians, never truly reflect the animal, way to go again from Saskatchewan.

I agree with everyone else. It could measure 91" and I wouldn't care. The story and the excitment we could feel for you is what makes it a trophy, of course being that it's also huge helps!!

I agree with the other comments - to heck with the numbers. With that said, 191 is still a killer deer. It's great to have measurements, and most of us wouldn't want to be without 'em, but I suspect that numbers weren't on your mind when that bad boy walked within range.

Top Bottom