Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

special season

all I can say is ASHasdfhasjkdgflnabtoiuaw;bdvnalsd;fnawoietuweihofgnas;lkdcnja;oiehta;woehfnasldfnas;dfna;klsdfhaw'erwiehfo;asndcasdnf asdasdlfh;asdfahweohas;dn'sdjga;lksbgn'as f;lnd svc.,

I just hope everythign works out one way or another.

This goes to show you that when they "want to" get something done, they can do it with the flick of a switch.

Any other time they'd tell you it would have to be reviewed or studied for 5 years !!!!!!!!!!!

In the spot I was hunting first season shotgun, I didn't see any other hunters for 4 days, day 5 I only saw 1 other guy..... Overcrowding not a problem around here.

I went out on a "photography nature walk" during Second season Shotgun and saw a few hunters, but nothing I would consider crowded.

I did see lots of deer tho /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

go to this post, and the info is there to get involved!!!

Get Involved!!!

call that number and try to get through, then if they give you an email address.....
send an email!!!!

your opinions are being counted!!!

What a crock of SH#$, this is definitely going to open more doors for the DNR to push for NR tags and future additional seasons. If they want to take more deer take a note out of other states books where they allow you to harvest does only during the late antlerless season with any unused tag. I know this is a good way to have a few shed bucks shot but we already allow the season so you might as well let people try to fill those unused tags, and it is also a way to give the guys who didn't fill a tag an extra chance without interrupting the other seasons.

They really need to look at this by each county. The valley that I hunted in had 1 group of 35-40+ hunters and a group of 10-15 hunters. Reports from neighbors and from all the gunshots there were in excess of 75-100 deer harvested during the first shotgun season. Not to mention Bow Season, Early Muzzy, @nd Season, Late Season, etc.

This is not heard management, it's slaughter!

I feel that if a county has doe tags left, that's the county they should target, DOES ONLY! The county that I hunted was sold out before the gun season and now they want to shoot more!

Why not just eliminate the DNR and let us make up our own seasons. Obviously safety is not a concern!

This is BS! I didn't think that this State was all about money, but boy was I wrong. If our legislators were'nt so busy giving everybody a freebeeand trying to be the first to have a primary election, maybe they could see that they are ruining the best State in the union!

Set the dates and leave them alone! If mother nature decides to interveen, so be it! I've never heard the DNR say that because it was raining and windy for 2 days that they will increase the limit on Crappies for the remainder of the year. Or because it got cold and the ducks migrated throuogh, you can shoot all the dusck you want if you drive to Texas!

How Stupid!

Here's two idea's;
1) Everybody that has an unfilled tag, call it in as a harvested adult Doe!
-OR-
2) Everybody meet next weekend and we will make a State Wide Drive and Shoot Every G*# D%*N one of the Deer! PS (I'm Standing).

Top Bottom