Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SPIDERS

No worries... I taught him to sit, speak and shake! His little arm (he's right handed) is really hairy but you get used to it...

Think it's a Fisher Spider. Internet description says they shuffle across the water surface and dive for minnows! lol May be Fish Nerd has seen some in his travels and will chime in.

I hit him with a can of ant spray (NO, over the head) and he flipped me off, but the can of Aqua Net did him in. (A lighter was next if he didn't go down.) He is very *glued* in the photo. I'd still rather chew him up than look at a little snake.

Oh and he was FAST too! The kind of blurry fast where stuff changes from spider to brown streak (much like THA4s Under Roos).... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'd rather eat a spider than look at a snake.... </div></div>

I'd take a 1000 of those big black spiders over a snake /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

I'll probably have a spider nightmare after looking at that big freaking brown one that Field Service had. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I'd rather eat snakes alive than let one of those flockers touch me. Don't walk though the ditches about now or you might get one of those big ass yellow and black garden spiders on ya! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I cant figure out how to spell the noise that just came out of my mouth. Shorthanded version sounds like yuk.

You wouldn't believe the spiders and "things" I've seen in Central America, western Texas and Iraq, tarantulas, snakes, bats (1Million at a time). At no time have I thought I would black out, scream or run like a little girl. (My little girl doesn’t even run from them, don’t insult little girls)

THA4: I am sending a pre-paid, pre-addressed envelope, please put your man-card in and drop in the nearest post office box.

Youngmoose: conceder this your ONLY warning, as you have yet to receive your man-card we cannot revoke said card, but we will keep an eye on you!

Top Bottom