Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sportsmen's Unlimited

TLHAWK

Just wanted to give a shout out to Justin at Sportsmen's Unlimited in Waukon! Just purchased a new pair of Zen Ray HD 10X42's from him and couldn't make it up to pick them up so he kindly offered to ship them to me(I live 100 miles away). Got them in the mail today. They are better than advertised! I absolutely love them. But yeah, jjohnson is a heck of a guy by my standards and will be doing more business there in the future!:way:

Couldn't agree more. He helped me out with my bow last year, a bow I didn't buy from him. I'm trying to butter him up for when I switch to an Elite

Wow thanks guys. Glad you like the bino's tlhawk. They are tough to beat for the $. Wapsi I just got a 2013 Answer in today. Got 30 2013 Elites that will be trickling in daily. Anytime your ready we can get you fixed up. :D :way:

No better guy to have work on your bow either. Make the trip to Waukon and you will not be disappointed! :way:

Top Bottom