Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Spotting scopes?

Don't rule out some of the lesser advertised brands such as Vortex or Vanguard, they have some really nice spotters in their lineup with fantastic glass for less money than the BIG names and have a much easier to redeem Lifetime Warranty process.

Cabelas brand is prob best bang for your buck. Go there and test them all out. Ask the salesmen if u can look threw them outside or out window.

Another shout for Vortex. I love my Nomad (discontinued model). For no more than I paid for it, I can read interstate signs over a mile away very crisp. On top of that, Vortex warranty is awesome.

Another vote for Vortex. Very impressed with their glass. And they're great people to work with.

I had a Vortex skyline and now a Vortex Razor. Very good glass. You should also think about straight or angled. Straight is more intuitive, but angled is more versatile.

Vortex all the way, there office is just around the corner from our UPS center here in Middleton Wi. You walk in the door and they almost trip over each other to help you out. Warranty is unconditional, I had a ML slip out of my hands when cleaning and the ML landed on the bell of the scope and bent it, I took it in to them and told them what happened they took the scope from me offered me a soda then went into the back room and returned with another new scope still in the box. I must have a dozen of the VORTEX Scope and never had a problem with them.

I've seen a leupold spotting scope drop form 4 feet and completly bust, and break in 2 pieces.
They make some good range finders and bino's, but i'm not a fan of their spotting scopes.

Top Bottom