Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sprayer Question

Hawk32

PMA Member
Buddy just gave me a 65 gallon sprayer tank with a 10 foot folding boom. Was a 3 pt PTO sprayer but PTO pump is trashed. Want to convert it to UTV sprayer. Any recommendations on what size of 12 volt pump (PSI and Flo rate) and a decent brand? Simple uses like spraying plots and yard probably. I have a small Filmco on a 15 gallon sprayer but I assume that won't be big enough.

Last edited:
I have a 60 gallon one for the back of the ranger - stop and check out what pump mine has on it - works great.

What 60 gal brand are you using? I went to buy one and my polaris guy told me it wouldn’t fit in the bed. Went to a 40 gal.

What 60 gal brand are you using? I went to buy one and my polaris guy told me it wouldn’t fit in the bed. Went to a 40 gal.
I got mine at Sprayer Specialties up in Grimes - real nice unit with adjustable pressure and recirculates just like my big farm spray does. Has a boom that mounts to hitch of Ranger and a hand wand. I use it a ton spot spraying, cleaning up field edges, on my yard, food plots, etc. All mounted on metal skid that slides in and out of bed of Ranger real easy. I found one of those utility carts that is same height as tailgate of my machine so i can slide it in and out, even if it has a partial tank full on yet.

I got mine at Sprayer Specialties up in Grimes - real nice unit with adjustable pressure and recirculates just like my big farm spray does. Has a boom that mounts to hitch of Ranger and a hand wand. I use it a ton spot spraying, cleaning up field edges, on my yard, food plots, etc. All mounted on metal skid that slides in and out of bed of Ranger real easy. I found one of those utility carts that is same height as tailgate of my machine so i can slide it in and out, even if it has a partial tank full on yet.
Is there a specific model name/number?

Top Bottom