Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SSB 1147

Maybe I am missing something here so I will ask for someone else's input who is smarter than I am. In reading the "farm unit" portion of this bill, it seems to me that any owner of ground which meets the "farm-agriculture" test which exceeds 10 acres will be issued two tags. I did not see where the "owner" needs to reside on the property so does this enable non-resident landowners to get free depredation tags ??? I got to believe I am missing something here ???
You don't have to live on the farm, but you have to be a Ia. resi,at least that's the way it read aweek ago.Will pull up and read again.
Top Bottom