Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sticktights

goatman

I hunt days ending in Y
Looks like they're going to be bad!

picture.php

Ah yes, a bumper crop of beggar's lice! I've had a couple of pics come through similar to that as well…gotta be a pain for them.

NWBuck

Mine should be cleared out by the time hunting season gets here if I continue to forget things at the stands when I am trimming lanes... I have two shirt fulls already

I cut my paths last year with a dr mower then used 2,4-D. This year I was left with just grass and a new bumper crop of this. They r a pain in the ass!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I watched two doe facing each other, lick the sticktights off each other. It was rather amazing. The one doe is always alone and does not socialize with other doe. (She is easy to id as she only has three working legs) They then fed together on grey dogwood berries and leaves. I think she is hanging around this other doe for safety as she is not moving around as well as she used to. Her only good front leg seams to be getting weak.

I just told a buddy of mine those things are bad this year. I had them all over me yesterday walking in to hang a new camera.

Top Bottom