Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

stolen blind

livetohunt

went out to where my ground blind has been all late season, and when i get close to the spot its not there. i got closer and could see my chair that i had inside the blind still there so i thought maybe it just blew away. upon closer inspection the ropes i had it staked to the ground with were cut and the stakes still in the ground. this is on private ground and it had been there for weeks with no problems. i guess from now on ill be packing my blind (if i get a new one) in and out with me. take it for what its worth, but there are alot of trespassers out there who will take whatever they come across. just thought id share so those of you who are tagged out might want to think about getting your gear out of the fields, and dont have the same bad luck.

Im actually heading out this afternoon to get some stands out of the woods..I dont leave stuff year round because of that exact reason...some people just dont care

I too do not like trespassers. I hunt my families farms and can't believe how brave some are. I find a lot of tree stands each year and help them by taking them down. I figure if they want them back they come looking for them but they never do. Huh?

Top Bottom