Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Storm Front

kenneth

Whats everyones predictions on what the deer will be doing tomorrow before we get this big storm front thats suppose to roll in early saturday??

Not for sure, but if I can pull it off, I'll be in my stand tomorrow evening for sure! I would anticipate fairly good movement.

I am not sure either, but I have the day off to hunt tom a.m. and p.m. just in case. By looking at forcast I will be nice and dry and warm while I watch the game on Saturday, go clones.​

Gonna go tommorow A.M. and P.M. hope i can stick something and have a BBD report and yes I agree that they will be moving with the cold temps and storm fronts moving in!

Right before and after these big nasty storm fronts, are some of the best times to be in the stand :way:

Took a half day off work tomorrow just to be in the stand tomorrow PM. Then will likely go out after the rain Saturday.

Like has been stated above.....get in the stand right before and right after the front pushes through!

Thinking I might have to juggle my afternoon work schedule tomorrow to get in a tree by 5:00pm.

Keeping good stands fresh until things are a for sure, and I'll be up north with some buddies sitting in the rain on a marsh shooting the new ducks that have been rollin in.

The deer were feeding hard tonight..saw more than i've seen all year long. Not sure what this means for tomorrow though

Keeping good stands fresh until things are a for sure.
Nothing is ever for sure in deer hunting and tons of big bucks have already been killed. Agree that a person might not want to pound all their stands now.

I have had many very productive hunts right as the heavy rain stops. In front of the storm is often very good too. I think you should go hunting! :grin:

Pouring rain here tonight, so yeah I'm sleeping in tomorrow. Had these two at 14 and 11 yards tonight. Tons of deer moving. Fun night to be on stand. Looking forward to the big boys showing up (hopefully) :grin:

picture.php

picture.php

Top Bottom