Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

String Colors

Blue Ribbon 1

Well since I am going to get a custom string made I have been trying to pick out my colors. I really like TimeKillers Blue and Orange since I am a Bears fan.

What would be your choices?

I shoot Flo Green and Silver on one
and Tan and Silver on the other.

I tried to match the color of camo on my bow.

But Bears Colors would look sweet!

I would go for something flashy. I went on Bucknasty's thread on Archery Talk, there's a ton of different color combos on there.

I should add that if you pick something bright it is much brighter than what you'd imagine. The pictures of my bow don't show how bright those things really are.

Oh no...................... is someone going to see "Crackers"?

The string colors are brighter then what is on the BCY website like timekiller stated.

But deer cant see color
grin.gif

I am taking my bow and my buddies bow to Crackers tomorrow. My buddy is getting flo.yellow and flo. green to match his fletching I am still undecided.
grin.gif
grin.gif

I notice the string around the peep area is also very vibrant. At full draw does this brightly colored string cause any distraction from the sight pins, or do you just wear shades while shooting?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I notice the string around the peep area is also very vibrant. At full draw does this brightly colored string cause any distraction from the sight pins, or do you just wear shades while shooting?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered the same thing but he could out shoot me anyday of the week. That bow is a tack driver. And it looks purdy doing it.
wink.gif

Top Bottom