Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

STS System

Joey Rott

Hey Guys,

I've recently joined the forums here, but recognize plently of faces.(Nice Place) Last week I purchased a Switchback XT, and am debating on buying the STS(Shock Terminator Suppressor) system for it. I'm just curious if anyone has any other experiences with it, and if you feel it's worth the money. Does it have create a noticable difference in hand-shock and noise? What about string wear? Thanks!

I've had one on my LX for over a year now and love it. Greatly reduced hand shock and I believe it's given me more consistancy. My friend just put one on his new XT & so far likes it..

seems like the longer ATA guys like the most, but almost everyone experiences a noticable difference

These are a little cheaper and still us the same EDS dampner. A guy on Archery Talk makes them. I got one to try out and it works well and looks a whole lot better than the STS. You can buy all the components to make the exact thing but it's only about $8.00 cheaper to do it yourself.

CSS

I highly suggest one to every one I sell a bow to at our shop. I love mine... I have yet to have someone NOT keep it on their bow after they test drive it... it does make that much of a difference. Surely worth the investment... don't worry about string wear... just have your bow shop serve your sting where it makes contact with the STS.

Top Bottom