Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Student suspended for bow

Yup, pretty sad. I remember be able to wear costumes one day for some class in junior high. I was hercules(minus all the muscles) and carried my recurve around all day. The times they be a changin...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AIRASSAULT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well.. that's stupid.. hell, I remember taking my bow into my 8th grade class to do a presentation (prob. the same teacher thomas had about a gajillion years ago /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif , mrs. schabilion... she was cool) and it was always out in my car during bow season when I was in high school. </div></div>

HA!

I actually shot my bow for a demonstration speech i gave for her!

i got an A.....

Heck 4 years ago I brought my bow to school for a how to speech. It was on how to tune a bow. Then the next year (my senior year) I brought it back again for archery in PE. All I did was leave it in the office, came and got it when I had to shoot or for class, then I walked down the halls with it in my case....and this was in a 4A school

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I was born and am raising my family 70 years too late. </div></div>

Kaare, I'm not really old like you :eek:, but I also have a young family. I grew up on a farm and moved to the city 5 yrs ago and hate it, everything about it, but with the land prices right now, I can't nesicarly afford to make a move yet...but even being 29 with a young family, your last comment sums up EXACTLY how I feel. EXACTLY! We can make the changes back to "the good ole days" but I am starting to think us good ole boys, with values, and appreciation for family, hard work and life are fast becoming the minority!

In 1968 a friend of mine gave a report in English class on reloading shells. He brought his shotgun to class and even fired an empty shell with a live primer to surprise the class. No problem.

Hey shadowpeople, if you were caught for all the weapons you had in your vehicle during school, they would of locked you up and threw away the key!

Top Bottom