Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Sunday thru Wed.

BOWDUDE

Finally able to get some free days hoping these are the days for me anybody down around Davis County what are you seeing???

See my posts in this thread http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44840

I am in extreme NE Davis County.

Between myself and several neighbors I have spoken with...it has been fairly slow. Deer are moving, but very subdued. Almost all of the bucks I have seen trailing does are dinks too. FWIW, traditionally our best active chasing, etc, has been more like the 10th through the 15th, so we aren't dead yet!

I really like the forecast for Monday too and I plan on being out there...unless something big happens first this weekend that is!

We know the deer are there, the cams show them, but on a scale of 1-10, I would say we have seen a 2 or a 3 so far.

Just talk to a friend hunting the Davis County Appanoose County line and said yesterday,Thursday it seemed like like a switch all the activity started so it sounds like things are kicking in.
Bowdude:)

Top Bottom