Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Super Bowl Predictions Revisited

Rackaddict

Life Member
I couldn't help it. I had to go back and look at the Super Bowl Predictions topic from September. I hope nobody made any "blind" bets this year.
grin.gif

Sorry Rackaddict it doesn't matter now the season is over, football is finished. My Beloved Denver Broncos didn't make the playoffs!

The Packers are still alive. I'm glad I'm gonna watch the game Saurday night from the comfort of my livng room and not the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field. The Pack may make it past Atlanta, but that may be it.

The 'Bonker

Unfortunately I agree the Pack will struggle against Tampa and that is assuming they can get by Vick. I am surprised that tickets for this game are so readily available. I have passed on three sets and that never happens with Packer playoff games. I think Favre has spoiled us. He keeps saying that he would rather be bowhunting than playing football so I think his days are numbered. Can't say I blame him though. When he leaves we are a 4 win team at best.

Deano

Boys,all this talk about the Pack.Silver and Black is where it's at.Home field,revenge,and balance=winning!

Top Bottom