Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Super Cool Post-Arrow Trail Cam Pic

Sorry I posted I have ethics.... As long as its looks cool its awesome:rolleyes:

The shot looks too high also, and that looks to be a youngster in the other stand. So he is teaching how to wait for a good shooting opportunity.

-}}}---------->

Mark Drury does this with a camera on one of their shows. Pretty cool to see that angle of the hunt and watch the arrow come through the deer.

First of all, this would not be easy to do, in fact, I think it would be impossible to do on purpose, 2nd of all, there's nothing wrong with that shot, it's a high lung shot, and there's nothing better than a high lung shot.

I tried doing this a couple years ago on a doe with my cam in video mode.. didnt quite give her enough time to trigger the camera before i released.. woulda been cool and this pic is sweet

Cool pic.. Looks like a Muzzy!!!

Had a buddy one time took 3 shots at a doe and there was a sequence of pics where you would see the doe, then the doe and an arrow in the ground. The next a Doe and 2 arrows in the ground, then 3 arrows and no doe. I wanted copies of the pic's, but he was way too fast at deleting them. All 3 shots were misses and must not have been very scarry to her as she stayed in frame the whole time.

A lot can happen after the arrow enters.. I've seen some pretty sharp deflections before. For all we know, he put it right through her boiler room. That is a dead doe.

Amazing picture! Thanks for posting Thomas!

had a cam behind my stand last year. my buck cam in perfect. didn't get a picture of anything not even of him when he ran straight at it! i guess thats what you get with a crappy cam. i did catch me with a big smile as i passed in front in the same spot.

Something with the arrow,fletching & legs looks funny to me. Fishy photo to me.

I hope this pic came from a state that allows baiting. You can see corn scattered on the ground to position her for the shot/picture, which would make getting this picture alot easier.

Top Bottom