SW Iowa Late Muzzy Buck

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

koday88

I was able to knock down a great 5.5 yr old this past Saturday afternoon. It was my first night out for late season, so I guess lady luck was on my side! He's a really unique buck, having no brows and a lot of junk on the back sides of his bases. I was hunting over a mowed cornfield in a Redneck blind. He presented me a 108 yard shot, which I was able to take with two minutes left of legal shooting time. It was a special hunt and I'm thankful for another awesome season. He scored 146 7/8" as a 7 pointer.. 23" beams, 10"+ G2s, and 11" G3s. Score doesn't matter to me a whole lot, but I still think its fun to tape them out. I was fortunate to knock him down on the first night, especially with the sub-par weather we've had. The deer are really spread out right now since we have no snow to push them to the late season plots. I'm praying for some cold and snow for the rest of my family. Good luck to those still out there trying to get one!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Photos

Also, I can't figure out how to post individual photos of the buck. I'd like you guys to get better, close up views of the buck, so if anyone can help me out that'd be great. Thanks!

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Back