Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SWBUCKHNTR

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
You owe us a story!!

pic-1.jpeg

pic-2.jpeg

pic.jpeg

Almost forgot I charge 100 dollars a picture.

Thanks for helping with that. I owe you.
The story is as goes I watched him for 4 days in a row holed up with some does. He always came in and got a drink out of the same water hole at about 4:30 everyday. Finally after watching him do the same thing about 75 yards away I pulled my stand and set up on him about 40 yards closer. He came in on the fifth day bedded 30 yards away and I shot him right out of his bed. It was getting late and that was my only shot. He ran about 70 yards and died while trying to get up to chase his does back into the cedars. He is a twelve with a broken tine off his g2 that would make him a 13. He rough scores 160 on the nose.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gundog870</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Almost forgot I charge 100 dollars a picture. </div></div>
I guess I am buying a new cuddeback for you them /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

hoofline.gif

Nice deer, Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

Congrats, its about time, everyone should know that SWBUCKHNTR puts in a ton of time in SW IA, 3 1/2 hours away from his home, and is kind enough to bring a few of his buddies to reap the benefits of the great property he hunts and manages, in the last 3 years he has put his hands on several 140 - 170 inch deer that he has put us on all while running into tons of bad luck himself. Couldnt have happened to a better or more deserving person. Thanks Matt and Congrats...sorry i missed it...what a monster!!! cant wait to see the video.

Top Bottom