T3 style 5 yard partial decapitation! "Doubled Up and Tagged Out"

One of the best hunts I have ever seen on video!

Your definitely on to something and do a great job in the way you edit and bring these hunts to us. Keep at it and I think you can take it as far as you want Chris.

Awesome hunt!!!

Appreciate all of the awesome replies! You guys are what make sharing videos like this fun! As far as those who are considering using 'the fan trick,' please be safe and use common sense, and realize that even if you do everything right, things can still go wrong as you can't control everything (trespassers). Although 99.9% of us out there clearly make out our target before we squeeze the trigger, there is still that .01% of idiots that don't. Be confident that the area you are using the fan is safe. Use some common sense, and it will be more likely to get in a car accident on the way to the turkey woods than in the turkey woods :way:

As much as I love the fan trick and really want to try it, I'd NEVER do that out here on public land. The 0.01% you mention there are the 99.99% here!

Pulled turkey fan off the wall headed to garage to put on a broken yard stick I have. That video was one of the best I have seen. I have a very smart tom kicking my butt but this just might end our battle. Congrats on two big toms

Back