Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

tattoo

and here's yet another phrase i never thought i'd say

"IRONWOOD, YOU'RE A FREAKIN' GENIUS!!"

[ QUOTE ]
Get the cute little booth helpers to put them on the small of their backs and wear short shirts..

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm tyring to get the missus talked into getting me one for my birthday. Her cousin owns a tattoo place in Des Moines called "Outlaw Ink" I would love to get one of the deer in my avatar. Or one haveing to do with my daughter with a sun cuz instead of caling her by her real name I her "Sunshine".

I know a few IowaWhitetailers have gotten some new Tats, (Im not one of them)

take some pics so we all can see.......

right Nannyslayer (hes got a sweet new one)

I've got the spider wire fishing logo on my right wrist (hence the avatar)...

Two more tat's (left forearm and right bicep), not sure when...will give me two full sleeves.

I've had all my work done at Hardcore in Cedar Rapids by Hank.

I've been looking to get one of a deer I shot awhile back...horns and skull or something. Good to know there's someone nearby who can do these.
Whereabouts in CR is Hardcore?

Big Dog on the square in Mount Pleasant.

837arm.jpg

Right now HARDCORE is in the L-shaped strip mall off on the Southwest of the Edgewood & Johnson intersection.

There moving to a new location, but I can't remember when or where.

There are two other artist that work with Hank...Josh and Russ. All three are great, but they all three have slightly different styles.

I highly recommend Hardcore. Very clean shop, very talented artists, great ink.

[ QUOTE ]
Union Station West in West Des Moines did this one.

7215tat2.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice Tat Nanny

I was hoping for the other tattoo that was given the same night
peace.gif

I'm wanting to get some sort of buck tat on my shoulder blade area. Can't see any of the older pics. I'd really appreciate some of you guys posting pics again to give me ideas

Thanks

Six hours to get a red x? Wow.

bonker, that just made me shoot snot out the nose...smarta$$:way:

I'll see if I can get my ink reposted...unfortunately my artist Hank, at Hardcore, died in a car wreck a few years back. I actually had an appointment to get the final piece of my left "sleeve" done with him...was two weeks out when he died...haven't had much of an itch to get one since.

I have one of an arrow going thru me, fletchings on my shoulder blade and broadhead on the opposite side on my ribs. I had it done at class act in Iowa City.

Top Bottom