Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Taxidermist central/southern iowa?

Was wondering if you guys know of any good taxidermist around central iowa or even southern iowa? Anywhere from ames area down to osceola area. Also wondering on prices of the shop and if you happen to have pics of some of their work that'd be great.

Rob Howard Howard Taxidermy Ankeny 964-3577, cell 360-5234. Not the cheapest or the fastest but I have mounts 16+ years old that look like the day I picked em up!

Marvin hoch, Melcher Dallas, did one for me, awesome work. His work will be seen on alot of mounts at the deer classic. Mine was higher priced then some others , but his is a total work of art

I think it's Marlin...at least that is how I have it in my address book. Two years ago it was $535 for a shoulder mount. If you pay the total up front he will move your mount to the front. He did great work for me. He doesn't advertise. If you need a number pm me.

X2 on Chris Hoskins. He's out of Luther. Top notch dude and does great work. Same ball park price wise as everyone else.

Rick Stevens in ottumwa did mine last year for $500 great job. Also he did the Luvsten record buck a few years back.

Brad Coulson Taxidermy 1570 NE 70th Ave Ankeny 515-289-2789

Brad did most of the mounts in the Scheel's at Jordan Creek

Top Bottom