Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

taxidermists

livetohunt

hey guys i grew up in guthrie county and still hunt there alot however i now live in ames and go to school at isu. i am looking for a taxidermist near or around either one of those areas to mount my deer from this year. i messed up the cape skinning him so i am waiting till next year when i shoot another that i can use the hide. i am looking for quality work at a good price. thanks alot guys.

Lost Trail Taxidermy just West of Guthrie Center did my deer in 2010 and did a very good job. He is 2 miles South of Hwy. 44 and 1 mile west of Guthrie Center on Lost Trail. You can google and get his phone number.

Probably you do not have the time, but an option is trying it yourself. It is not that difficult and cheaper. Alot of info on taxidermy.net.

Lost Trail Taxidermy just West of Guthrie Center did my deer in 2010 and did a very good job. He is 2 miles South of Hwy. 44 and 1 mile west of Guthrie Center on Lost Trail. You can google and get his phone number.

I agree Phil does awesome work.

Chris Hoskins out of Luther area does excellent work too. 515-230-3125. He has mounted a number of guys deer on this site.

Probably you do not have the time, but an option is trying it yourself. It is not that difficult and cheaper. Alot of info on taxidermy.net.

Another vote for Phil. The man is an award winning taxidermist at a very affordable rate. He does an incredible job at antler reconstruction as well!

check him out!

another props goes out to phil carlson of lost trail taxidermy! he does awesome work! has mounted all five of my deer. 425 any shoulder mount...great price and unbelieveable work. i wont take my deer anywhere else. i think he is probably the best in the state if not very close. Hes located in gunthre center. like ive always said no matter how giant the deer if the mount sucks i couldnt look at it. his website: losttrailtaxidermy.com

Top Bottom