Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team name?

jhertel

PMA Member
Just thought this would be a good place to get some ideas. Me and a buddy do a LOT of hunting together....along with trapping and pretty much everything else and want a team name but can't come up with anything. Any ideas would be awesome. Thanks

Team RAMROD!!! I love the movie super troopers!! I would suggest finding a nice location with a case of beer and I bet by the end of that case, you will have your name. I don't ever believe I have heard of a team though.

BTW: I do not support under age drinking or driving will impaired :)

Haven't heard of teams??..how about on shows and stuff like dream season and that....or like last year at the classic i saw a lot of sweatshirts and stuff like team lung busters and stuff like that....like if the admins on here hunting together have team iowa whitetail...I mean just something unique that is fun and would be fun...video together someday hopefully shooting some brutes...idk

Liv4Rut, underage but i hear you...good idea

When we were in high school three of us guys were inseparable. Hunting, fishing, camping, trapping, etc. During the summer I think we spent more nights in a tent than we did at home. We did a lot of crazy stuff, expecially after I got a car and we were more mobile! Every single day it was something to do with the outdoors. We called ourselves Rough, Tough and Ready. We even had T-shirts made up that had "Team RTR" on them. Great times.

What is wrong with a team name?

Never said there was anything wrong with it, to each his own. I just don't see the point if you don't have a video camera, tv show, or a competition with a bunch of other guys and you have a score board.

Never said there was anything wrong with it, to each his own. I just don't see the point if you don't have a video camera, tv show, or a competition with a bunch of other guys and you have a score board.

Oh c'mon relax a little the kid is having some fun.

I do like the RTR!

No team name here but it is great having a close crew of guys that share the love of all things outdoors!

Just an idea - Team Double Lung

Plus if you gain interst from others who hear about it you could develop some long lasting friendships with others that didn't know of you outdoor passions. Best of all I would make them do some crazy $hit for initiation just for the memories.

Good luck, most important keep it fun and enjoy the outdoors!

A bunch of us that are turning the big 3-0 this year call ourselves "Team Old"

sorry to all the really old people out there!!!!

Think of it as a club name then.
Just be careful when you design a patch- you don't want to offend any established "outlaw" clubs in the area.

A bunch of us that are turning the big 3-0 this year call ourselves "Team Old"

sorry to all the really old people out there!!!!

Bunch of young pups I say................wait until you can join the COF social group. Now there is a bunch of wisdom for ya. :D

Think of it as a club name then.
Just be careful when you design a patch- you don't want to offend any established "outlaw" clubs in the area.

I don't think he was talking about a motorcycle club, besides you would have to have a 3 piece patch with a territory on the bottom part of the patch to have a 1% gang to say somthing to you. I can see it now a camo leather jacket with a 3 piece patch on it saying Outdoor Angels and matching camo dew rag. :D :drink2:

well if its for you and your bestie...how about team morons? haha...kidding..i will give you a ton of ideas, and hell, if you want any designs, i can do those too..got lots of good drawings and such as i did do alot with arts back in school..

A buddy and I kinda did the same thing and started a lil website this year just to chronicle our hunts and all the follies that go along with them. We're Team P2O since both our last names start with P and we love the Outdoors. Our motto is 'Mildly Successful' and here's the site-

http://www.p2outdoors.com/

It's obviously still under construction.....

Very cool D&D...thanks to everyone else ideas...its started the train of thoughts now. Thanks again

Top Bottom