Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TeenageHunter's On The Board!

TheMadCatter

After a long day of school and running hard at Cross Country this was great! My Dad's combine broke down so we headed out at 6:30pm and went to the new property we just bought! (120 acres 10 timber and 2 ponds). So, this property over the years has been poached, illegaly hunted, and unethicaly hunted. It hasn't been hunted since Feb (Yeah, poached). So, we didn't think there would be any Bucks or squat but we just thought what the hay. We get out and see this Doe at 20ft away. My Dad looked at me and said "It's your tag" I look at the Doe aim and then something just came over me not to shoot. So, the Doe then runs about 25 yards out stops then looks for 3mins and then snorts away. I then relize, oh snap there were Deer over the hill! 15 Deer come and ran, my Dad then asked me "is it over?" I said "No way" I then go sit on a dirt hill (it's about 10ft off the ground) at 6:41pm and wait. Then at 6:47pm two Bucks come out of the corn 10 yards behind me! I'm thinking "Oh crap they saw me!" I then look and relize they have no clue I'm there! They then start to run right to me! WITHIN 20FT, 15FT, 10FT! then the Buck stops at 7 feet to look at a Doe and I then shot him right in the heart! He goes down then tries to get back up and BOOM second shot right through the heart and spine. The funny thing is, I told my Dad we should pray together before the hunt and we did and I think that's why this Deer came out infront of me. Here are some pictures! Not the Buck I was hoping for but still a good Buck.
picture.php

AS HE LAYS!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cooter said:
Nice. Good job Josh Bieber

Mobile Cooter

JakeWym said:
Sounds like a great hunt. Congrats...I bet your dad was pumped to be out there with ya.

It's Joshtin Bieber to you Cooter.

He was the picture taker and I never got a picture of both of us with the Buck.

Top Bottom