Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks IWF!

muddy

The email updates with exactly what bill is coming up, what it's about, and who to contact are awesome. I've sent more emails this week than the last few years combined. Great job. :way:

The email updates with exactly what bill is coming up, what it's about, and who to contact are awesome. I've sent more emails this week than the last few years combined. Great job. :way:

I couldn't agree more! The way they send out thier information makes it very easy for us.

IWF is doing a fantastic job! I love the emails and the blog. I'm very thankful to have a group like it working hard to inform the average joe of whats going on in the legislature. Keep up the good work:way:

Hey this is cool! Keeps spreading the word.

Several of us are buying banners that can be used to recruit new registered members at banquets across the state. If you think you could function in the banner carring capacity let me know. I personally want to attend banquets, hang the banner, setup a laptop, have a few brief words at the podium and show folks our pages and register them.

We will be in the IWT booth at the Classic and at the IBA banquet.

Spread the word.

sent all my e-mails out as well. even got 1 reply back , which is a first . thanks IWF and MR Wood

Register Now, We Need Your Support

hoofline.gif

logo_header.jpg

I would strongly encourage all of you that truly care about the future/heritage of deer hunting and hunting in general to register on the Iowa Whitetails Forever website.

Iowa Whitetails Fover will keep you up to date on every bill that is being proposed in committee and give you the names of those you need to contact to oppose or support proposed bills.

Register now please, we need Your Support! :way:

IWF

hoofline.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom