Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks

kam582

A couple of months ago I posted here in regards to getting rid of my old bow because I could just not shoot it consistently. I asked about a couple of specific brands of bows that were sold by a pro shop here in western Iowa, and some general advice. I got some very good advice, the best being perhaps that my bow would find me, if I shot enough different bows. The shop I originally intended to go to was not interested in a trade, and I really wanted to trade my Hoyt in. I then discovered that pro shops in western Iowa and eastern Nebraska are few and far between. I saw that Scheels in west Omaha handled Diamond, Bowtech, Hoyt and Bear. I was interested in Diamond and Bowtech bows, but I didn't really want to buy from a big box store. I ended up going there just to see how it might go. I was pleasantly surprised. They seemed knowledgeable and were very helpful. Anyhow, to shorten the story, I shot a Diamond, a Bowtech, and a new Hoyt. I know it's not a lot of bows, but after shooting the Diamond I know I had found my bow. I bought the Bowtech Assassin, took off the rest that Bowtech had on the bow, and put a NAP Apache fall away on it. I am very happy with the bow. It pulls very smooth, had a solid wall, has absolutely no creep, something that drove me crazy with my Hoyt, and shoots very well. After a month of shooting it, I am far more comfortable at 40 than I ever was at 20 with my Hoyt. Nothing against Hoyt, I just couldn't get mine to shoot for me. Thanks for the good advice.

Top Bottom