Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanksgiving Doe Season question...

I think both seasons should go away. There is no reason to hunt deer from mid Sept (youth season) all the way to January. DNR please wake up so we have a deer herd to hunt in the next couple of years. The Iowa DNR needs to help bring back the pheasants and quail so Iowa has more than one species to hunt during the fall.

pheasant and quail won't be coming back with high corn/bean prices. that isn't a DNR issue, its a habitat issue. only thing the DNR could do, would be to buy more land to turn to hunting ground. with the state of the DNR, and the economy, and the current rediculous land prices.........it ain't gonna happen

I was in the stand when a buck came running through with 2 pushers right behind him, shots flying and me in the tree....what a great experience.

These idiots even saw my truck at the gate and said, "well we were already committed to hunting this piece, we just hoped you werent actually in here"

I was in the stand when a buck came running through with 2 pushers right behind him, shots flying and me in the tree....what a great experience.

These idiots even saw my truck at the gate and said, "well we were already committed to hunting this piece, we just hoped you werent actually in here"

They were shooting at the buck during the doe season? Nice

Top Bottom