Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanksgiving Story

marco

My Dad got a call last Tuesday from a friend of his that guides deer hunts in Canada. He had 2 cancellations so we decided to go. I left Thanksgiving morning at 8AM
(I was supposed to be having dinner at my in-laws) and headed north. We ran into a bad blizzard in Canada and didn't arrive until 5AM Friday morning. Our guide showed up at 6AM ready to go. We had 8 inches of fresh snow, it was 0 degrees and the wind was blowing 25 mph, crazy country up there. I shot this guy Friday morning at 10AM near Swan River, Manitoba. He weighed just over 300 pounds. Truly survival of the fittest up there.

Well nice deer but is there anyway that you could resize those so they are a little bigger?

Lucky you on the shoe in on the cancellation.

Nice buck!

2932MARC5-med.jpg

2932MARC4-med.jpg

2932MARC1-med.jpg

2932MARC2-med.jpg

2932MARC3-med.jpg

Thanks Muddy, my eyes were are to bad these days to be looking at little pictures.

Oh and that is a dandy.

Sweet buck! I still can't believe the size of the bodies (and antlers) on whitetails from up there! Gotta love those chocolate racks! Well anyways, congrats on a great trophy!

[ QUOTE ]
Truly survival of the fittest up there.

[/ QUOTE ]
True....hard to beleive I'm still alive.
smirk.gif

0 Degrees, you got lucky.
crazy.gif

That is a beautiful buck, congratulations, beats hanging with the inlaws anyday.
grin.gif

Naw, I woulda picked the dinner with the in-laws instead
grin.gif

Seriously, awesome opportunity and awesome, huge buck! Sounds like an awesome trip.

Top Bottom