Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The 04 season -- better than expected

P

Patrick

I didn't have big expectations for my season this year. I knew work would have me working half way around the world for most of the season. In fact at one time I wasn't even going to buy a tag. Well travel plans changed a little and between trips I managed to get into a stand a couple times which only helped to get me excited for the season. Now, I'm already thinking about shed hunting and spots I can put a stand next season. I can say I shot the two biggest bucks I saw which may not be saying a whole lot but it was a nice bonus after thinking that I might not even get out.

04_Sullivan-buck-a.jpg

Muzzleloader deer taken durring shot gun season
04_Sullivan_MzLdr-8pt.jpg

Looking forward to next year.
04-tm-tenpoint_a.jpg

Great job Patrick. Two beauties!! Still some time left to wack some baldies too. Congrats on a great season!

Nice looking bucks Pat! Seems like everything always has a way of working out in the end.

"shot the two biggest bucks I saw which might not be saying a whole lot"? I think that's awesome. They are both great bucks! Congrats.

Just managed to squeeze those two dandies into your work schedule huh Pat ? Congrats to you, they are two nice animals!!

Top Bottom