Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The 08's

Doubleaarc hery

Just doesn't make a lot of sense to me why these bow companies release their new bows in October!! If they released bows in August, it would be insane the number of people going after the new bow hype as they get ready for a new season! Anyways, The 08 PSEs have hit the shop!!! I was hopingto get them all entered and out last night, but we where pretty swamped so I will have to do it sometime late this morning! One of the hardest things I have ever done was work all night last night knowing I had 20 new bows upstairs in boxes and wasn't able to touch any of them!!!

Anyways, I am looking forward to getting them out and getting the on shelf! Anyone who is interested in checking them out, they will be available this evening!

I will be switching over to my new bow as well which I am looking forward to!! I am going to be shooting the X-force SS(super short, 26" ATA) and am kind of pumped to see what this thing will do!! I will post pictures and test results tomorrow!!

Sadly, the firestorm will be going up for sale! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif It had one opportunity to shoot, and made a great shot for me!!

here is my new x-force supershort!!

As you can see it is quite small!!

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

yup, that is a key board

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">geeze that thing is super duper short!!! </div></div>

Man, if I had a dime for everytime I heard that!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">geeze that thing is super duper short!!! </div></div>

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!

BWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

for some reason i thought there was a 30 inch axle to axle requirement for hunting? i'm probably wrong and have no idea where i came up with that though...

Muddy, I believe there is in a couple of states, but not many!

Actually shot it last night and was very surprised. It was much easier to shoot than I expected and had a lot less vibration than I expected! I actually thought this one may have been a little rough, but was shocked at how sweet it actually was. Had a lot of guys shoot it as a test last night and all were quite impressed!!

Haven't done a test with speed or anything yet. I have to get my new arrows together tonight and then we will test her out!!!

Got her rolling tonight and finally shot it throughthe chrono. With 28 in draw and pull 60 lbs it shot at 297.3 fps!! Witness by our very own tlambert, who also shot the bow!!

I shot it last night. It is pretty dang sweet once you get it through your head that you are not holding your 1st grade nephews bow. For those of you complaining or worrying about hand shock... I didn't feel hardly anything!

Yup, shot it last night....amazingly smooth.
Still haven't gotten over how small it is.
Being a matthews shooter, I'll admit that its a nice bow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.
Being a matthews shooter, I'll admit that its a nice bow. </div></div>

Oh, Boy! TeeRoy is gonna have a slam dunk with that one! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom