Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The 3 hour buck (pic)

revup

Get Wild Outdoors
Read the full story here

http://getwildoutdoors.com/blog/

82-e1381411121551-1024x768.jpg

Really nice deer, I like you, tagged out early (first time in many years) but still have Iowa tag!!

Congrats!

Nice buck! That's a cool way to get it done but it does kind of suck in a way. Thanks for sharing!

Nice buck! That's a cool way to get it done but it does kind of suck in a way. Thanks for sharing!

Ya, after I got him loaded up in the truck, I was a little sad cause I wont be hunting the rut.
BUT, I'll be filming for a few friends, and looking to take out a few slick heads.

As I was always taught if you'd shoot him on the last day shoot him on the first.. congrats on a great buck.

Great buck. As stated above, don't pass a deer early if you would shoot it later. And 155" is pretty good in my book! Would have been really hard to pass!

Congrats to you and your son!!! Where both deer takin in the same area?

Thank you!
The deer were taken on two seperate properties, but in the same general area. I've had the same deer show up on both properties in the past.

Great story and great buck....that morning was a great morning for me too. No huge ones, but the movement just didn't stop!

:way:

Congrats!

Top Bottom