Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The biggest non-P&Y buck I've ever seen

I have been thinking about this buck for quite some time. What do you guys think? Sure looks like him? This buck has a G3 on his right side, has no brow tine on right side. I have no idea where this buck above was shot but this buck above could of made it to the Iowa River as he is 4.5 miles from it where this picture was taken. The creek he is traveling eventually dumps into the Iowa. This was taken around Columbus Junction.

How cool would that be! My photo was on 11-17 dogging a doe. Only photo I got of him ever.
982-2_242409.jpg

982-sixer_2.png

982-big_sixer.png

Last edited:
Wow, almost identical frames Mike. Not the same deer because Columbus Junction would be too far. Also the right G2 from the trail cam doesn't look to be 13" My pictures did no justice on his mass, even out on the ends of his beams were as thick as most bases. Cool pics, makes me want to shoot a big 6 this year

Too bad he wasn't heading the other direction, then we could see his extra white spot if it were the same deer. Great buck and pics

Top Bottom