Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Black Hills

H

hershy

...has anyone on the board been to the black hills to chase spring toms?...I would like to plan a trip to the hills for next spring...any input you guys/gals could give me would be great!...

I once spoke with Rick White about it and he told me the birds there get very little pressure and are really recepetive to good calling.Of course that was a couple years ago. I've thought about trying it myself too. Those merriams birds are quite pretty.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NateW:
I once spoke with Rick White about it and he told me the birds there get very little pressure and are really recepetive to good calling.Of course that was a couple years ago. I've thought about trying it myself too. Those merriams birds are quite pretty.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nate,.... are you the same nate w that i know from h-s ? u should know me by my name .......j.b. if you are ,just let me know and we will converse later ok? thanks ...j.b.

Top Bottom