Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The can

kind of like any other call. does not always work, but when it does it's fast action. have had a lot of little bucks come to it and my biggest buck (167") ran to it.

i have had great success with it but im my opinion its all about the buck, ive had them turn and come from 100 yards and i have had them look and keep going like they never cared,,, i still love it though.. i have had far better luck with the can than with my grunt call

I've also had good luck with the can. Just last night it brought me two shooters within range. (As I sit here typing this I see a small 6 pt about 120 yds out, tip my can over four times, he flew right to me within 8 yds! It works trust me) Back to last night. Both shooters were between 80-100 yds out. I tipped that can over and eventually both came within range. The first one was spooked by none other than, a trespasser! He was at 17 yds and needed three more steps before I had a clear shot. The second buck was heading away from me, until the can! He came in, stopped broadside about 31 yds!! The arrow was set free, only to hit him a little far back in the guts! Amd to make things clear here, I have doe tags Im trying to fill before I search for my buck!

For a while i had dirt and Junk get in mine and it made it skip when i would turn it over, so i Just blew in the little hole like it was a mouth call and i felt like i Could control How loud it was and How Long.

For a while i had dirt and Junk get in mine and it made it skip when i would turn it over, so i Just blew in the little hole like it was a mouth call and i felt like i Could control How loud it was and How Long.

That is what I have to do. I blow into the hole and cover the bottom holes with my hand and slowly lift the hand on the bottom.

I also Have had some Luck with it, I find mysely doing some Blind Calling with as well. I even throw in some Grunts, I have stoped Big Deer, But They also Kept going. I think a Buck Has Breeding on his Mind, He is hard to predict what the Heck there going to do.

had one run in full bore from 100 yds to 10 tonight , my first buck ever and he's now in the harvest page

was insane the way he reacted to that can haha , ive never seen em do that:drink2:

Top Bottom