Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"The Halloween Ghost"

So ofthen we hear and see things are an injustice to the deer and hunters in general. It's simply refreshing to read a story and see the pics of how it is SUPPOSE to be done!! Thank you so much for the excellent write up and work you are doing on your land, congrats!!!!!

AWESOME! Play your cards right and maybe just maybe you could get a sponsorship from Wal Mart and Cotton clothing brand. :drink2:

great story and beautiful whitetail.

Awesome deer dude!! Can't wait to read the story on my phone in my stand tonight. At work...gotta go.

Tomo

That was a great read. Thanks. Congratulations on the buck and all the work you have invested in your slice of heaven. Great job.

Ten minutes go by and light begins to fill the woods. It’s beautiful. I always start each hunt with, ‘Thank you Lord for another day to see, hear and enjoy this. Thanks.” Might be corny but it’s my ritual

Nothing corny about that. Congrats - what a great read !

I also felt like I was in the stand with you while reading your story. Best write up of the year so far IMO.

Doesn't get any better than that! Congrats man...that is too cool!

I think I would enjoy reading hunting magazines again if the stories in them were like that one. At first I did my usual scan to the pictures and started picking out the paragraphs that I wanted to read. With only reading one paragraph it convinced me to read the whole thing. Very impressive, very relatable, awesome story and buck. I cant believe he went that far with a hole like that in him. How big is your farm that you bought?

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Sincerely appreciate it.
Scott-my farm is 160 acres and it's amazing how tough those animals are :)

Top Bottom